Auto Liability & Physical Damage
TPS offers both Auto Liability (AL) and Auto Physical Damage (APD) coverage for our Members.
- AL coverage protects the Member against financial loss due to automobile-related injuries to third parties or damage to their property due to auto.
- APD coverage protects the Member against financial loss for damage to the Member’s own covered vehicles. Coverage is provided for perils such as collision, vandalism, fire, and theft.
TPS offers various options in order to help Members customize the AL and APD coverages to meet their organizational needs.
Auto Liability coverage includes:
- Accident Reporting Kit Included
- Automatic Coverage on Newly Acquired Vehicles Available
- Defense Expense Outside Limits of Liability
- Hired Car/Non-Owned Coverage Included
- Loss Prevention Included
- Med Pay Coverage Available
- Mexico Coverage Limited Available
- PIP Coverage Available
- Split Limits or Combined Single Limits
- UM/UIM Coverage Available
- Deductibles of $0 to $50,000 (negotiable)
Auto Physical Damage coverage includes:
- Collision Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Garagekeepers Coverage Available
- Hired Car Physical Damage Coverage Available
- Loss Prevention Services Included
- Rental Reimbursement for theft of Private Passenger Vehicles Included
- Towing on Private Passenger Vehicles Available
- Sound Receiving & Transmitting Equipment included if permanently installed in the dash or console opening normally used by the auto manufacturer for the installation of such equipment.
- NO APD coverage in Tier I