TPS Fund Members enjoy unlimited access to video training with our well-respected streaming partners.
Vector Solutions/Safe Schools
Did you know that you can significantly reduce the risk of costly losses by offering tailored, easy-to-access training opportunities to your staff? Through our partnership with Vector Solutions, TPS now provides complimentary access to Vector Training (Formerly SafeSchools), an award-winning training management system to help identify, address, and prevent the unique risks you face.
Trusted by thousands of K-12 and Higher Education administrators, Vector Training delivers high-quality, expert-authored online courses on critical safety, compliance, prevention, and special education topics. And the convenient training management system makes it easy to assign, track, and manage training for your staff.
Your TPS Training Package Includes a bundle of courses from the following libraries available at no cost in your Vector Training System.
- Safety and Compliance: Courses cover the critical topics you need to educate your staff on so they’re better prepared to prevent a safety incident or to respond should one occur. Our courses can help you comply with state and federal training mandates.
- Inclusive Instruction & Interventions: Evidence-based courses for all educators who support students with exceptionalities, including special ed teachers, general ed teachers, paraeducators, support staff, and principals. Prepare all educators to meet the needs of your diverse learners.
- School Bus Safety Driver Training: Proven to reduce accidents by nearly 50%, these courses include crucial practices that every bus driver should know to keep students safe.
- Facilities Maintenance: These 3D animated courses help train your team on safely performing preventive maintenance tasks and corrective repairs at your district’s facilities without the expense and inconvenience of shutting down equipment.
If you are ready to start with your Vector Training System, please
If you are an existing administrator or user needing general assistance (login help, course issues, questions on site functionality), please refer to the Vector Solutions Support Center.
If no support article answers your question, please contact the Vector Customer Care Team.
- Review the TPS Vector Solutions Higher Ed Course Catalog (PDF, 700KB)
- Review the TPS Vector Solutions K12 Course Catalog (PDF, 700KB)
Texas Political Subdivisions (TPS) has partnered with LocalGovU Online Training to offer training specifically designed for local government, free of charge to all TPS members. LocalGovU also features an extensive catalog of law enforcement courses approved for continuing education credit by the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE).
Get started by setting up an account for your entity or user. Each TPS member will be able to add staff to their training account and will have the ability to assign courses and track training progress and results.
For technical assistance, LocalGovU is happy to help. You can contact LocalGovU directly toll-free at (866) 845-8887 or via
- Review the TPS LocalGov U Course List (PDF, 327KB)
- Review the TPS LocalGov U Education Course List (PDF, 250KB)
DSS+ Safety Training On-Demand
Begin your training today with TPS and the premier training services of DSS+ (formerly Coastalflix Training)
First-time TPS Fund Members users should enter RH4441 as the access code
- Review the TPS DSS+ Safety Video Catalog (PDF, 918KB)
Workplace Safety Quiz
Test your knowledge of workplace safety now with our TPS Texas Workplace Safety Quiz.