Did you know you can significantly reduce the risk of costly losses by offering your staff tailored, easy-to-access training opportunities?
TPS is happy to report that through our partnership with Vector Solutions, TPS now provides complimentary access to Vector Training (formerly SafeSchools), an award-winning training management system that helps identify, address, and prevent the unique risks our members face. Trusted by thousands of K-12 and Higher Education administrators, Vector Training delivers high-quality, expert-authored online courses on critical safety, compliance, prevention, and special education topics. The convenient training management system makes it easy to assign, track, and manage training for your staff.
TPS TRAINING PACKAGE
A bundle of courses from the following course libraries will be available at no cost in your Vector Training Management System.
- Safety & Compliance: Courses cover the critical topics you need to educate your staff on so they’re better prepared to prevent a safety incident or to respond should one occur. Courses can help you comply with state and federal training mandates too.
- Inclusive Instruction & Interventions: Evidence-based courses for all educators who support students with exceptionalities, including special ed teachers, general ed teachers, paraeducators, support staff, and principals. Courses prepare all educators to meet the needs of their diverse learners.
- School Bus Safety Driver Training: Proven to reduce accidents by nearly 50%, these courses include vital practices that every bus driver should know to keep students safe.
- Facilities Maintenance: These 3D animated courses help train your team on safely performing preventive maintenance tasks and corrective repairs at your district’s facilities without the expense and inconvenience of shutting down equipment.
Member access to courses is based on the lines of coverage provided to each member.
GETTING STARTED WITH YOUR VECTOR TRAINING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
To get started with this valuable training opportunity, contact Vector Solutions with the information listed below by email (
- Identify your entity’s name.
- Identify your policy number and type of coverage provided by TPS.
- Identify the name and contact information of the person who will serve as the primary Training Coordinator for your entity.
The Vector Solutions Implementation Team will walk you through the setup process of your new platform and ensure you are ready to roll out training to your staff!