Texas Political Subdivisions JSIF offers a wide range of Loss Prevention Services at no cost to assist members in achieving their risk management goals. We focus on prevention by identifying risk areas through surveys and assessments. Recommendations generated by this are followed by member consultations, education, and training on implementing programs/procedures that will minimize hazards and exposures. We are committed to delivering each member the highest quality and timely loss prevention services.
Before an Accident Happens
- Onsite inspections, assessments, drone surveying for property members, and safety training.
- Online Safety Resource Library with streaming safety videos from DSS+/CoastalFlix (300+).
- Online employee training courses through LocalGovU (1,300+).
- Online employee training courses through Vector Solutions/SafeSchools (40+).
- Loss reports by claim type, accident type, location, department, and other data elements in graphs/charts that provide insight into where losses may occur.
- Safety Grant Program provides $100,000 annually to help members with items like AEDs, hail guards, safety DVDs, first aid kits, etc.
After an Accident Happens
- Report losses immediately through our website online (custom reporting options available).
- Designated adjusters assist members in navigating losses every step of the way.
- Track the progress of each loss through our online claim system access by viewing adjusters’ notes, diaries, financial history, and attachments (medical reports, photos, audio of witness statements, etc.)
- Crisis Management w/Active Shooter coverage provided free to our members with property or casualty policies. The coverage offers a $2.25M limit. Please click the Crisis Management Highlights box below for coverage details.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need help accessing these services.